AtScale is the industry leader in data federation and cloud transformation, enabling enterprises to create a single view of their data, no matter where it is stored – data warehouses, data lakes, data marts or emerging cloud data platforms. Enterprises leverage AtScale to facilitate seamless and non-disruptive implementations for business intelligence, A.I. and Machine Learning applications in multi-cloud and multi-platform deployments globally. AtScale is relied upon globally by firms including JPMorgan Chase, Toyota, Wells Fargo and many more.
We are looking for skilled programmers with experience building back-end applications in Java or Scala. This position has an emphasis on database technology. This work will be on a team that works with the relational queries and connectivity to many types of databases. A strong applicant should be fluent in SQL and familiar with programming on the JVM and understand Core planning and Query optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of professional experience in software development
- 3 years of professional experience developing in Java, Scala or another JDK language
- 3 years of professional experience with SQL
Preference will be given to candidates with
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with database internals, including query planning and optimization
- Experience writing compilers or parsers
- Experience with streaming frameworks like Akka Streams or Monix
- Experience with microservice and cloud architectures
- Experience with Scala, Haskell or another typed functional language
- Experience with Go and Erlang
Join a team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence is done.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than using the “Apply” button below.
Submit application to email@example.com