AtScale is the industry leader in data federation and cloud transformation, enabling enterprises to create a single view of their data, no matter where it is stored – data warehouses, data lakes, data marts or emerging cloud data platforms. Enterprises leverage AtScale to facilitate seamless and non-disruptive implementations for business intelligence, A.I. and Machine Learning applications in multi-cloud and multi-platform deployments globally. AtScale is relied upon globally by firms including JPMorgan Chase, Toyota, Wells Fargo and many more.
Led by industry veterans from Yahoo!, Google, Netezza, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco and Oracle, we chose Sofia for our first office outside the USA, and now we are looking for Security Software Engineers to join our team.
- Implement, test and document advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to enhance data security
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a security software engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience with Java or Scala
- Fundamental knowledge of communications protocols with particular emphasis on their security
- Experience with APIs for LDAP, SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, and TLS
- Understanding of best practices for secure JDBC , HTTP, and Thrift
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Experience with configuration and management of security using Active Directory, Kerberos, and TLS for Windows and Linux platforms
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
Join a team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence is done.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than using the “Apply” button below.
Submit application to email@example.com