AtScale is the industry leader in data federation and cloud transformation, enabling enterprises to create a single view of their data, no matter where it is stored – data warehouses, data lakes, data marts or emerging cloud data platforms. Enterprises leverage AtScale to facilitate seamless and non-disruptive implementations for business intelligence, A.I. and Machine Learning applications in multi-cloud and multi-platform deployments globally. AtScale is relied upon globally by firms including JPMorgan Chase, Toyota, Wells Fargo and many more.
Led by industry veterans from Yahoo!, Google, Netezza, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco and Oracle, we chose Sofia for our first office outside the USA, and now we are looking for Sustainable Engineers to join our team.
- Serve as a primary interface between Customer Success, Core Engineering, and Product Management for ongoing issues and longer-term solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround.
- Reproduce/Debug issues and as necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to core engineering, and provide the necessary documentation.
- Ability to isolate problems between hardware and software and provide information to the appropriate engineering team(s)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge and experience in SQL, MDX, database concepts, Linux and data modeling. Hadoop, cloud databases is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following BI tools: Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Microstrategy, IBM Cognos, PowerBI, SAP BO, Qlik
- Knowledge of system administration.Strong knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.) and the ability to troubleshoot complex networking issues in a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with Regular Expressions, scripting.
- Familiarity with JVM, JRE, JDK, garbage collection is a plus.
- Familiarity with Java, Scala programming languages is a plus.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, energetic team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills and need to able to answer questions directly
- Strong in problem-solving and logical thinking
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to quickly learn and pick up new technical concepts
Join a team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence is done.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than using the “Apply” button below.
Submit application to email@example.com