Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
AtScale is the industry leader in data federation and cloud transformation, enabling enterprises to create a single view of their data, no matter where it is stored – data warehouses, data lakes, data marts or emerging cloud data platforms. Enterprises leverage AtScale to facilitate seamless and non-disruptive implementations for business intelligence, A.I. and Machine Learning applications in multi-cloud and multi-platform deployments globally. AtScale is relied upon globally by firms including JPMorgan Chase, Toyota, Wells Fargo, GlaxoSmithKline and many more.
Led by industry veterans from Yahoo!, Google, Netezza, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco and Oracle, we chose Sofia for our first office outside the USA, and now we are looking for Backend Software Engineers to join our new dream team.
About THE POSITION:
- Windows IT Support for QA, BI and DevOps Team
- Maintaining and expand functionalities of Domain Controllers, Active Directory, DNS, File servers, IIS (Azure, On-prem and Hybrid)
- Proactive surveillance and maintenance of Monitoring tools (Zabbix, Spiceworks, Grafana, etc.) for monitoring windows desktops and servers.
- Hardware Preparation, OS Initial install, Creation of accounts, VPN Certificates and setup on client Machines
- Keep up to date the Asset management system
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 2-3 years in Windows environment support Windows 10 Client stations (Must) – Windows Server: Knowing concepts like: DC, LDAP for WS 2016,2019
- Experience of native and 3rd party software for debugging and tracing MS security logs – 365 stack and Azure (Good to have)
- Windows Certification (Good to have)
- At least 1 year of experience with one of the hypervisors (Type 1 and 2) (Proxmox, ESXi, Xen / vagrant, VirtualBox (Must)
- Knowledge of network basic components and OSI Model protocols and services (DNS, DHCP, VPN, SMB, SMTP, SSH, Telnet, etc.) (Must)
- Basic experience with containerization Docker (Good to have)
- English both Reading and Writing (C1 or B2) (Good to have)
- Positive and proactive attitude – Easygoing
- Fast Learner
Join a team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence is done.