LOCATION: SOFIA, BULGARIA
AtScale enables smarter decision-making by accelerating the flow of data-driven insights. The company’s semantic layer platform simplifies, accelerates, and extends business intelligence and data science capabilities for enterprise customers across all industries. With AtScale, customers are empowered to democratize data, implement self-service BI and build a more agile analytics infrastructure for better, more impactful decision-making. For more information, please visit www.atscale.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of project management experience in an agile software development environment. Exposure to working with big data, enterprise software and software as a service is ideal.
- Act as scrum master and schedule and conduct agile ceremonies.
- Collaborate with product managers and technical leads to define high-level projects and then work with technical teams to decompose them into actionable tasks.
- Coordinate with product managers for prioritization and scheduling of tasks.
- Coordinate with technical teams to estimate work and identify dependencies.
- Communicate dependences and blockers across teams and work to resolve them.
- Manage work streams, track work, and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Help define metrics, reports, and dashboards for measuring our productivity.
- Help define processes and work with teams through retros to propose improvements to existing processes.
- Help coordinate program management for short term but complex projects.
- Identify risks to projects and manage them including escalating as necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years project management experience with foundation in agile methodologies
- Expertise with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent project planning and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills