We are pleased to announce the availability of AtScale 2019.2
Please join us for an overview of this milestone release where AtScale's Chief Product Officer Scott Howser will walk you through a variety of new features and functionality.
Scott will cover highlights from the release including:
- Native support for sophisticated time-series and time-relative analysis:
- Moving-window calculations such as moving averages and standard deviations
- Period-to-date calculations including year, quarter, and month to-date
- Previous period, next period, lead, lag calculations
- Parallel-period calculations
- Custom parallel-period comparisons for use with custom calendars such as "4-4-5” calendars
- Combinations of all of the above
- Create cube-side calculations via “cube-side tuple expressions” to be shared across all of your BI tools
- Support for Tableau 2019.1 Server and Desktop clients
- Support for CDH 6.1 data warehouse platform
- Security fixes and performance improvements with an upgrade to Open JDK 12.01
As well as over 25 improvements and bug fixes in the areas of usability and platform performance.