Cloud Migration Best Practices: A Guide for the Healthcare Industry
Becoming a More Efficient, Insight-driven Healthcare Organization
This practical guide for the Healthcare Industry was written to help make cloud migration decisions that will let you realize the benefits of moving to the cloud at any stage along your cloud migration journey.
Healthcare has particular cloud transformation challenges: ever-increasing amounts of data, a proliferation of electronic health records (EHRs), complex health insurance records, and stringent data security and compliance regulations, to name just a few.To harness and unlock the full power of the hybrid cloud, healthcare organizations need a way to seamlessly access, manage, and utilize data while ensuring that it is protected.
This guide will show you how leveraging an adaptive analytics fabric can help solve these challenges and ultimately improve patient care:
- Accelerate cloud migration: Seamlessly migrate your data on your own terms while ensuring access to all of your data across distributed systems.
- Gain a complete view of your data: Get a single view of all of your data through intelligent data virtualization, providing dependable information and insights regardless of data location or format.
- Improve data agility and performance: Autonomous engineering uses machine learning to optimize data queries to reduce time from hours to seconds and to make costs efficient and predictable.
- Streamline operations: Provide data access through a single common interface and allow your data users to use the BI tools of their choice to look at data across the organization
- Preserve security, privacy and compliance: An adaptive analytics fabric preserves the security policies of individual databases all the way to the individual user via intelligent data virtualization.
At any stage of your cloud migration journey, an adaptive analytics fabric provides the confidence you need to move from legacy systems.