Modernize Your Investment in SSAS Without Giving Up OLAP
Running into challenges scaling up your analytics modernization initiatives with SSAS? While the multidimensional analysis capabilities of SSAS are powerful, you need to integrate with modern tools and handle Big Data.
Join AtScale Founder & Chief Strategy Officer Dave Mariani as he demonstrates how AtScale’s Adaptive Analytics Fabric scales and modernizes your OLAP infrastructure. Dave will show you how to migrate your SSAS cubes to a modern, cloud data warehouse like Snowflake and scale OLAP to a 100TB data warehouse with 300 billion rows of data, without a cube build.
Dave is legendary for creating a 24TB SSAS cube at Yahoo! – and then founding AtScale in order to never have to do that again.
Dave will show you how AtScale can empower you to:
- Keep the multidimensional functionality and live Excel connection you’re used to
- Model cubes virtually without data engineering requirements
- Eliminate cube build limits (AtScale replaces SSAS’s physical cube with a virtual cube)
- Access unlimited amounts of data with no pre-compute requirements
- Move away from painful ETL (AtScale handles data in multiple locations)
You’ll also get a tour of the performance, advanced analytics, and data security and governance benefits that AtScale delivers.
Watch now and share with your team.