The Rise of the Adaptive Analytics Fabric
A new paradigm in enterprise data management
The adaptive analytics fabric is emerging as the de facto data management standard for companies embracing public or hybrid cloud (on-premises coupled with public cloud) models to bring their data together and make it accessible to all lines of business. An adaptive analytics approach requires the ability to create a single view of data across siloed and disparate databases, as well as true BI and AI tool independence, allowing users to conduct interactive and multidimensional analysis using their preferred tools.
Learn how migrations of analytical workloads to cloud data warehouses has created the need for an adaptive analytics fabric that can:
- Virtualize all of an enterprise’s data regardless of where it it is stored or how it is formatted.
- Empower companies to treat all their disparate data repositories as a single, unified data source.
- Make data easily extensible via flexible interfaces that accommodate a wide variety of tools and applications.
- Accelerate BI performance by reducing time to insight from weeks to seconds.
- Increase cost efficiency and make costs predictable in the cloud.
- Keep data secure and compliant with today’s and tomorrow’s regulations.
By virtualizing data platforms, adaptive analytics fabric enables companies to spend less time managing data and more time answering critical business questions.