Now Available On-Demand!
Experience AtScale’s Semantic Layer and Snowflake together, delivering a powerful platform for BI teams to build robust business insights that are multidimensional, resulting in Enterprise-grade analytics – all while driving faster time-to-insights and vastly improved resource consumption in your Data Cloud.
Watch AtScale’s CTO and founder, Dave Mariani and Bob Kelly, AtScale’s Director of Education and Enablement, for a demo of AtScale + Snowflake including a deep dive into how to build a new semantic model with the AtScale Design Center using the Snowflake Data Cloud as the principal repository, and then, consume it with a number of BI tools like Tableau and Power BI.
You’ll see first hand how to:
- Create a multidimensional semantic model pulling in whatever metrics are needed from Snowflake
- Make metrics unified and analysis-ready and available to consumers with live queries using any BI, Data Science, and ML services of our choice.
- Replace legacy “Cube” architectures like SSAS to support a solution that enables blazing fast dimensional analysis by creating aggregates on Snowflake Data Cloud
- Extend tooling support through dialect support for DAX, MDX, Python, and SQL
- Optimize end-to-end analytics performance from cloud data platform to visualization
Who should watch?
AI, BI, and Data practitioners (e.g., data and analytics leaders, data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, data architects and business intelligence professionals) who want to better understand how the Snowflake Data Cloud and AtScale’s Semantic Layer can deliver blazing fast self-service analysis for everyone in your organization.
Chief Technology Officer, Founder, AtScale
Dave is the founder of AtScale and is the Chief Technology Officer. Prior to AtScale, he ran engineering and data at Klout and Yahoo! where he built the world’s largest multi-dimensional cube.