Many of the most exciting innovations and advancements in data management today are occurring within the semantic layer of data architectures and data stacks. This TDWI Checklist educates data and analytics leaders about modern platforms and practices for the semantic layer:
- Understand what a semantic layer should be and do
- Consider why your data architecture needs a modern semantic layer
- Recognize where a semantic layer fits in today’s data architectures
- Understand how the semantic layer helps remodel distributed data
- Appreciate how a semantic layer contributes to common data architectures
About TDWI Research:
TDWI Research provides industry-leading research and advice for data and analytics professionals worldwide. TDWI Research focuses on modern data management, analytics, and data science approaches and teams up with industry thought leaders and practitioners to deliver both broad and deep understanding of business and technical challenges surrounding the deployment and use of data and analytics. TDWI Research offers in-depth research reports, commentary, assessments, inquiry services, and topical conferences as well as strategic planning services to user and vendor organizations.