February 25, 2021Data News Roundup- Thursday, February 25th
AtScale is joining one of the biggest data communities in the world at the Tableau Conference-ish that takes place from October 6-8, 2020 virtually. We’re looking forward to meeting thousands of data-driven people like you from all industries and all sized organizations.
Our team will be in our virtual booth to show you how AtScale delivers live data to the Tableau platform – no matter how much data you have or where your data resides. Stop by to learn:
- How to analyze live data across the enterprise instantaneously – AtScale delivers “live” Tableau queries so you can query trillions of rows of data without having to move it, making data visualization lightning fast.
- How to stop guessing and get one version of the truth – AtScale’s Universal Semantic Layer™ defines all business logic in one place so there’s no need to build business logic and calculations directly into Tableau dashboards or workbooks. This saves time and ensures that your whole team is analyzing the same data while delivering sophisticated multi-dimensional analytics server side, including custom calendars, semi-additive metrics, time series analysis and drill downs.
- How to keep calm and query on – AtScale employs Autonomous Data Engineering™ to create and maintain acceleration structures for data. This guarantees performance for all your queries while eliminating “runaway queries” that result in slow performance and expensive query costs.
Join us to see how Tableau and AtScale can help you analyze and visualize your data at the speed of thought.
To learn more:
- Read the AtScale and Tableau solution sheet to learn how Tableau and AtScale are helping enterprises analyze massive amounts of data at the speed of thought, which is changing the way people are using data to solve their business challenges.
- Read the Rakuten Rewards case study to learn how Rakuten Rewards speeds data queries and avoids business interruptions with AtScale, Snowflake and Tableau
- Read the Boston Children’s Hospital case study to learn how Boston Children’s Hospital provided instant analysis of COVID-19 data to researchers using AtScale and Tableau