April 25, 2019How AtScale Helps Enterprises Improve Performance on Snowflake
Since its founding in 1997, Rakuten has helped shape the way people shop online, offering cash back, deals and shopping rewards on the world’s largest selection of products and services. With a mission to help its employees get insights from company data faster, they knew that they needed to modernize their data architecture with a cloud data warehouse. This would help them alleviate business disruptions caused by the physical limitations of their on-premise Hadoop cluster.
On October 30th, Rakuten’s VP of Analytics, Mark Stange-Tregear, will discusses how Rakuten migrated the data of 10 million customers to Snowflake. Join us to learn how Snowflake and AtScale Adaptive Analytics combine to deliver data agility and lightning fast query performance on a cloud database built for scalability.
This live customer webinar and Q&A session will cover how Rakuten:
- Migrated to Snowflake with no business or data service disruption
- Uses AtScale Adaptive Analytics for resource-saving autonomous data engineering and auto-tuned query optimization
- Applies Snowflake’s elastic and scalable resource model to maintain responsive data analysis during peak demand periods
Our speakers will be:
- Register for the How Rakuten Migrated the Data of 10 Million Customers to the Cloud webinar
- Read the Seamless Adoption of Snowflake in the Cloud: Rakuten with AtScale blog article
- Watch the AtScale Creates Live Connection Between Snowflake and BI Tools like Tableau and Excel – Without Interrupting Business Users on-demand webinar