AtScale 2020.2 Product Release Overview
We are pleased to announce AtScale v. 2020.2. This release adds dynamic scaling and advanced security features for hybrid cloud environments and extends our Cloud OLAP leadership along with enhanced Autonomous Data Engineering™ capabilities.
This webinar, led by Chris Oshiro, AtScale Field CTO, will provide an overview of the key features in this release.
The AtScale 2020.2 platform release includes:
- Dynamic scaling support for the AtScale Query Engine
- Unified hybrid Cloud authentication and authorization capabilities to bridge Cloud, hybrid Cloud and on-premises data stores
- Enhanced controls to boost Autonomous Data Engineering™ strategies and performance
- Availability in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud marketplaces
- Support for Azure Active Directory, LDAPS & SAML